The dragon figurehead of the Empress of Japan was installed
on a concrete pedestal overlooking the First Narrows entrance to the
harbor in November 1927.
- 1884] [1885 - 1891] [1892
[1900 - 1905] [1906
- 1908]  
This year is sponsored.
You'll note that this year includes events listed under "Also
in . . ." These are events for which we don't have a specific
date. If YOU know the
specific date of an event shown there, please
notify us . . . and cite the source! Many thanks!
January 22 The cornerstone of Grace Hospital
February 3 Vancouver Maritime Museum Curator
Emeritus Leonard McCann was born.
February 17 Jack Wasserman, Sun columnist,
was born in Winnipeg. He came to Vancouver in 1935, at age 8.
February 22 Playboard publisher Harry Schiel
was born in Vienna. He came to Vancouver in 1956.
February 25 NDP cabinet minister Norm Levi
February The Vancouver Public Library maintains
an extensive branch library system throughout the city. The first,
the Kitsilano Branch at 2375 West 4th, opened this month.
March 7 Golden Ears Provincial Park was created.
March 22 The Joe Fortes fountain was unveiled.
April 9 A banquet was held at the Hotel Vancouver
in honor of visiting Governor General Viscount Willingdon of Ratton,
whod assumed the office October 2, 1926. Willingdon Avenue
in Burnaby is named for him.
April 15 Rudolph Verne formed the first ski
club in western North America, the Hollyburn Pacific Ski Club. They
claimed the finest territory for Cross-Country Skiing in the
Dominion. The first organized ski competition was held from
April 15 - 17.
Also April 15 Charles (Carl Gottfried) Doering,
a brewer, born January 10, 1856 in Leipzig, Germany; died in Vancouver
at age 71. He established the Doering & Marstrand Brewery in
Mt. Pleasant, later sold it to Vancouver Breweries. His Mount Pleasant
home, Constance Brissenden writes, was the first built south of
False Creek after the 1886 Great Fire. His saloon, the Stag &
Pheasant, was on Water Street.
Also April 15 Charles Trott Dunbar, a real
estate developer, born in 1861, Rhode Island, died in Vancouver,
aged about 66. He arrived in Vancouver in 1888. He promoted development
of Dunbar Heights, with lots selling like hotcakes in
1906. On February 3, 1910, Dunbar won approval of the BC legislature
to incorporate The Port Moody, Indian Arm & Northern Railway.
By 1911, 100 men were employed grading the CPR line from Port Moody
to the north side of Burrard Inlet opposite Barnet, along his proposed
April 26 Arctic explorer Roald Amundsen visited
Vancouver, told of his dirigible flight over the North Pole.
May 7 Official opening of the Hotel Georgia
in Vancouver. Read Sean Rossiters 1998 award-winning book
The Hotel Georgia: A Vancouver Tradition. He has unearthed
an astonishing wealth of facts about the hotel and its staff and
guests. The celebrities who stayed at the Georgia, many of whom
are pictured, included Edward, Prince of Wales (later the abdicating
King Edward VIII), George, Duke of Kent (later King George VI),
John Barrymore, John Wayne, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra,
Nat King Cole (who integrated the hotel), Marlene Dietrich,
Katherine Hepburn and Beatrice Lillie.
My favorite story in the book tells of the sharp-witted
Lillie sailing into her room followed by a flock of reporters and
spotting a pigeon on the window sill. She opened the window and
asked the pigeon, Any messages?
The day before its official opening a reporter for
the Province toured the magnificently finished
hotel, built at a cost of $2.5 million: It is twelve storeys
in height and contains 320 rooms, each with its own bath and each
daintily furnished in walnut.
The hotel today is known as the Crowne Plaza Georgia
May 20 Charles Lindbergh took off from New
York, aimed his Spirit of St. Louis for Paris.
May 21 Lindbergh landed in Paris, the world
May A 9 p.m. curfew was introduced in North
Vancouver City, as vandalism got out of hand.
Also May Hood Point Estates Ltd. Was formed
to develop an exclusive summer community on Bowen Island.
Spring The Grouse Mountain Highway was completed.
Some stretches of the original surface are said to be still visible,
nearly 80 years later. The road cost $160,000, a considerably more
impressive figure in 1927.
June 25 Vancouver and South Vancouver approved
June 27 Scientist and politician Pat McGeer
July 1 The Diamond Jubilee (60th anniversary)
of Canadian Confederation. David Spencer Stores presented Tableaux
of Canadian History and Industry.
Also July 1 Gleneagles golf course, built
on part of the old Larson estate in West Vancouver, opened for play.
It was named after the Gleneagles links in Perthshire. According
to a Scottish web site: Little remains of Gleneagles Castle,
the early 16th-century tower house of the Haldanes, but close by
is the restored 16th-century Gleneagles Chapel, a private chapel,
probably of greater antiquity, that gives the valley its Gaelic
name which means 'the glen of the church'.
July 4 CPR Piers B and C
were officially opened as part of our Diamond Jubilee festivities.
July 8 One of the worst loss-of-life fires
in Vancouvers history occurred at the Royal Alexandra Apartment
at Bute and Comox Streets. A painter's varnish and thinners caught
fire and turned the building into an inferno in which eight people
July 21 Yip Sang (also known as Yip Chun Tien),
a Chinatown pioneer born Sept. 6, 1845 in Canton, China, died in
Vancouver. An orphan, he sailed at age 19 by junk from Hong Kong
to San Francisco. He worked 17 years as a dishwasher, cook, cigar
maker, came to Canada in 1881, settling in Vancouver's Chinatown.
He started by selling sacks of coal door to door. He established
the Wing Sang Co. in 1888. In 1889 he built the Wing Sang Building
(51-67 E. Pender), the oldest standing structure in Chinatown. He
married Lee Shee in China in 1886. In the early 1900s, as a CPR
contractor, Yip supplied laborers in B.C. and Alberta and sold rail
and steam tickets. After Lee Shees death, he remarried. He
was married four times, had 19 sons and four daughters. A few years
ago, his family donated his papers to the City of Vancouver Archives.
See Saltwater City by Paul Yee for an excellent history
of Chinatown. Yip Sang is prominently featured in Yees book.
August 16 The Prince of Wales (later King
Edward VIII) and his brother Prince George (later the Duke of Kent,
and still later King George VI) visited Vancouver. It was Edwards
third time here. The first was in 1919, the second 1924. While he
was here, Edward tried out the Dipper [roller coaster at PNE, demolished
in 1948] one afternoon and liked it so well he returned in the evening.
August 17 John Oliver, premier of BC, died
in office at age 71. He was born July 31, 1856, the son of a lead
miner, in Church View Cottage in Hartington, England. When the mine
closed in 1870 the family emigrated to Canada where John worked
as a laborer on the CPR before becoming a farmer and then a politician.
He was an early reeve of Delta. He became premier in 1918, held
the post until his death. James Morton wrote a book (1933), Honest
John Oliver: The Life Story of the Honourable John Oliver, Premier
of British Columbia, 1918-1927. He was succeeded August 20 by John
MacLean, who would serve to August 21, 1928: one year and a day.
August 24 Steve (Stephen Francis) Woodman,
entertainer, was born in Saskatoon, Sask. He came to Vancouver in
September 2 The Rogers Building at Pender
and Granville, erected in 1912 and there to this day, was sold for
$1 million, the citys largest real estate transaction to that
time. The purchaser was General Frank "One-Arm" Sutton.
For more than 90 years it has stood at the northeast corner of Pender
and Granville, one of the handsomer office blocks in the city. The
10-storey white terra cotta building was named for Jonathon Rogers,
a Welsh-born contractor whoin a nice illustration of the importance
the arrival of the Canadian Pacific Railway would be to the citywas
the first person to step down onto the platform when the first passenger
train pulled in in May of 1887. I feel that I am parting with
an old friend, Rogers said about the sale.
September 3 Charles Augustus Semlin, a farmer
and a former B.C. premier (1898-1900), born in 1836, died in Ashcroft,
aged 90. He is buried in Ashcroft.
September 21 The tradition of the silk trains
in Canada is a powerful one. When these Canadian Pacific Railway
trains, carrying silk from the Orient, sped east across the country
all other trains were shunted to sidings to let them pass. Even
a special train carrying a king of England, travelling west on a
royal visit, was moved aside to let the silk through. So a derailment
of one of these trains September 21, 1927 got a lot of attention.
Ten cars of silk came thundering off the rails two miles east of
Yale, and five of them ended up in the Fraser River. The value of
the silk in the submerged cars was estimated at $1.5 million. This
was the first accident in 20 years of the service. During
the past few months, the Province said, an enormous
amount of silk has been despatched from Vancouver. It averaged a
monthly value of $25,000,000 to $30,000,000.
September 28 A three-manual Wurlitzer pipe
organ, with thirteen sets of pipes, was shipped from the Wurlitzer
factory in North Tonawanda, New York, to Vancouver for use in the
soon-to-open Orpheum Theatre. Its still there, the only pipe
organ in Canada still in the theatre in which it was originally
October 2 Grace Hospital opened in Vancouver.
Also October 2 The Province noted that a plaque
in memory of the Royal Engineers will soon be placed near the entrance
of the B.C. Penitentiary in New Westminster, the site where they
began their surveys.
October 5 Future mayor Thomas (Tom Terrific)
Campbell was born in Vancouver.
October 14 Future politician Grace McCarthy
October 17 The business periodical Journal
of Commerce ran an editorial against the building of skyscrapers
November 3 Actress Florence Paterson was born
in St. John's, Nfld. In 1989 she and her husband John moved to Vancouver
to be near family. She would eventually receive the Vancouver Arts
Council Life Achievement Award.
November 5 Woodwards has a big advertisement
in the Vancouver Sun headlined 36 Years of Continuous
Progress. The ad showed the companys expansion over
the years, with a drawing of the first store on Main Street in 1891.
The first store at the present location (Hastings and
Abbott) opened in 1903 with 43,560 square feet. The store today
had 357,108 square feet, more than eight times the size. Much of
the ad is devoted to explaining the Woodwards fight against
the price combines. The old timers, the
copy says, will remember our fight against the Drug combine
in the early days when we stood alone . . . At present there is
a Tobacco combination trying to cut off our supplies unless we raise
our prices. This we refuse to do . . .
November 7 The Orpheum Theatre opened, and
had its first shows. (The official opening would take place the
next day, November 8.) There were several vaudeville acts, and a
movie called The Wise Wife. In the audience, a 14-year-old kid named
Hugh Pickett. The Orpheum was a richly ornamented gem that, when
it opened, was the biggest in Canada: 3,000 seats. The architecthis
name was Marcus Priteca, and he was born in Scotlanddesigned
dozens of entertainment palaces in his long career, imbuing them
with a richness that still dazzles visitors. A gigantic chandelier
imported from Czechoslovakiathrows its light upon the thousands
of seats below . . . the ceiling of the upper lobby was inspired
by an Indian temple . . . costly paintings and hangings surrounded
early theatre-goers on every side.
A U.S. designer named Tony Heinsbergen worked on
the Orpheums decor and color; he was in his early 30s and
already a much-seasoned designer. He chose as the four main colors
ivory, moss green, gold and burgundy. (Amazingly, Heinsbergen was
brought back in 1977, fifty years later, to participate in the theatres
renovation. He painted the mural on the ceiling dome. He was 82
at the time.)
The Orpheum, in the heart of downtown, is home today
to the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, but free tours are available
during the day.
With the opening of the New Orpheum (thats
what it was called at first) the old Orpheum, at 761 Granville Street,
was renamed the Vancouver Theatre.
November 8 Official opening of the Orpheum
Theatre. The first manager was William A. Barnes.
Also November 8 A macabre coincidence as the
Sun announces the death in Evanston, Illinois of Jeffery Lydiatt,
a former manager of Vancouvers Orpheum Theatre (the old one).
At the time of his death Lydiatt was general manager of the Western
Vaudeville Managers Assn.
Speaking of the Orpheum, 28-year-old Ivan Ackery
happened to be manager at a rival theatre, the Victoria on Victoria
Drive near East 43rd. And I remember going down Granville
Street that year, and I thumbed my nose at the Orpheum. Oh, I was
so jealous. He had no idea that about eight years later theyd
put him in charge of running the place, the biggest theatre in Canada.
November 8 A story appears in the Province:
The last two totems preserved at the Musquiam [sic] Reserve,
Point Grey, were presented to UBC on Thanksgiving Day by Chef Tsem
Lano at the final event on Varsitys annual homecoming
Also November 8 At an afternoon meeting of
Vancouver city council there was a fiery debate over
the location of fire department headquarters. The headquarters at
the time was on Seymour Street between Robson and Georgia. Ald.
H.E. Almond made an unsuccessful plea to have a new hall located
at Richards and Nelson.
November 9 The new Anglican Church theological
college building opened at UBC. Architects: Thompson, Berwick and
November 10 Constable Ernest Sargent, VPD,
was killed while on duty.
Also November 10 Page One in the Province:
Vancouver capital has become interested in a proposal to replace
Second Narrows Bridge by a dam and a series of locks to create a
fresh water basin east of the Narrows, it is reported. W.G. Swan,
consulting engineer for a company which, it is said, will be known
as the Burrard Causeways Ltd., is in Ottawa in connection with the
Also November 10 His Excellency the Most Reverend
Andrea Cassulo, papal delegate to Canada and Newfoundland, arrived
in Vancouver for a visit of four days. He was met at the CNR station
by leaders of the Catholic clergy and laity of the city.
November The dragon figurehead of the Empress
of Japan was installed on a concrete pedestal overlooking the
First Narrows entrance to the harbor. The ship itself (which criss-crossed
the Pacific from 1891 to 1922) had been scrapped in 1926, and the
figurehead dumped. Frank Burd, publisher of the Province
at the time, learned of its disposal and, with a handful of like-minded
people, decided to rescue it. A plaque was attached, stating the
figurehead was a gift to the citizens of Vancouver. The weather
treated the dramatic old dragon badly, and in 1960 it was replaced
by the fibreglass copy there today. The original has been carefully
restored, and is on display in the
December 12 Chris Gage (born Christian Geisinger),
jazz pianist and composer was born in Regina, Sask. He came to Vancouver
at age 17, blossomed into a top-notch musician.
December 14 The first high school building
in West Vancouver opened. Inglewood High School had modern facilities,
like two machine shops and an auditorium/gymnasium.
Also in 1927
Vancouvers population was rising at about 1,000
people a month.
Two-year terms and staggered elections were introduced
for Vancouver council, with one-half of council standing for election
each year. (Previous terms had been for one year. Since 1990 terms
have been three years long.)
CFXC changed its call letters to CJOR and became
Vancouver's major station for many years.
CFDC changed its call letters to CKWX.
The CNR's Vancouver station, CNRV, produced Canada's
first regular drama series on radio, beginning this year. (The CNRV
Players would last until 1932, heard across the country on the railway's
J. V. Clyne, 25, was admitted to the BC bar. (While
a UBC student, he had worked summers as a cowboy, a sawmill laborer,
a deckhand and a placer gold miner.) He will become a judge on the
BC Supreme Court in 1950, and later the head of forestry firm MacMillan
Construction began on the Japanese Hall and Japanese
School at 475 Alexander Street. It would be finished in 1928. Its
still there, a heritage building.
Construction began on Tudor Manor at 1311 Beach.
Another heritage building, and another finished in 1928.
Leon Mandrake, born in 1911 in New Westminster, began
touring with his magic show. By the 1940s he will become a top box-office
attraction. He was the first magician to play nightclubs. The comic
strip Mandrake the Magician was inspired by him.
Kiyoko Tanaka-Goto opened a brothel on the upper
floor of 35 West Hastings. She ran the place, with 12 girls, from
1927 to 1941. Her story, self-told in the excellent Opening Doors,
is a fascinating look at the Vancouver of the time.
The Columbia Theatre opened in New Westminster. See
theatre website, an excellent site. To quote it: The
Columbia opened in 1927, in the heyday of North American theatres
and during a major building boom in British Columbias Lower
Mainland. It was the regions only atmospheric
theatre, a name used to describe the manner of celebrated American
architect John Eberson, who transported theatre-goers into a world
of fantasy. The architects were Townley and Matheson, a Vancouver
firm most well known for its design of Vancouver City Hall. Like
the Orpheum, the Columbia offered a combination of vaudeville, movies
and live music. And, like the Orpheum, it eventually became a movie
house. Today, after extensive refurbishing it is now the Burr Theatre,
named in recognition of New Westminster-born actor Raymond Burr.
Kew Ghim Yip, physician, born in Vancouver in 1902,
began to practice medicine in Chinatown. (He had taken his medical
training at Queen's and interned as a doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan
because of B.C. restrictions on Asian hospital interns.) He would
treat patients for more than 40 years, from 1927 to 1968. In
the days before medical coverage, Constance Brissenden writes,
he conducted a free weekly clinic at Main and Hastings for
old age pensioners and others.
An advertisement appeared in the local newspapers
for a raffle. For $1 you got a chance to win Glen Brae, the lavish
The Hudson's Bay Company got Vancouver's first postage
A home at the northeast corner of West 67th Avenue
and Hudson Street was converted to become Vancouver's first Children's
Jack Benny married Mary Livingstone. See 1922 for
the Vancouver connection.
Arthur Delamont launches the Kitsilano Boys Band.
It will become a Vancouver institution.
The Vancouver Tourist Association answered 24,000
phone calls for information this year. We called Tourism Vancouver
to get present-day statistics: In 2004, they told us,
we will handle 2.5 million inquiries through a combination
of phone calls, e-mail, mail, web inquiries and in-person visitor
In 1927 Ryerson College, Westminster Hall and a Congregational
College amalgamated to form Union College.
Artist J. Williams Ogden presented a huge and wonderfully
colored illumination to the Union College. Words cannot convey the
impact of this big, beautiful thing. The grandly and painstakingly-shaped
words refer to the building of the college (now absorbed into the
Vancouver School of Theology) and they're lavishly decorated and
colored. Ogden presented it to the college when he joined the United
Church this yearhe was given a D.D. by them, too. With the
renovation work going on in this area today were not sure
when it will be available for viewing again.
L.D. Taylor got elected mayor. Again.
The Royal Vancouver Yacht Club, formed in 1903, opened
a permanent clubhouse at Jericho on English Bay. Since 1905, they
had been in a two-storey floating clubhouse in the shelter of Deadmans
The Salvation Army opened what is now called old
Grace Hospital at 26th Avenue and Heather Street. The cornerstone
for that building was to be laid by Premier John Oliver, but he
was ill that day, so Vancouver banker Mayne Hamilton and architect
Enoch Adams performed the ceremony .
Voters in North Vancouver City and North Vancouver
District approved a new hospital bylaw. The North Vancouver General
Hospital would open in 1929.
The Women's Institute Hospital Association for Crippled
Children leased a large house at 8264 Hudson Street for a 16-bed
children*s hospital. They will admit the first patient in January,
Ethlyn Trapp, radiologist, who was born July 18,
1891 in New Westminster, earned her MD this year at McGill. She
will have a distinguished career, become the first woman to be president
of the B.C. Medical Association (1946-47).
Eileen Underhill, born April 1, 1889 in Moosomin,
Sask., who moved to Vancouver in 1910, began her 10-year domination
of badminton in BC. She was considered BCs all-time best female
This was the first year that the making of quota
quickie movies was mandated: a new law required theatres within
the British Empire to show a minimum of 20 per cent British Empire-made
films over the 10 years 1927 to 1937.
Two-car streetcars went into service in Vancouver.
The municipality of Point Grey was served by three
A streetcar line was now bringing people from distant
points along Georgia Street to Stanley Park, where they alighted
at Lost Lagoon.
The C.D. Howe Company built the Alberta Wheat Pool
grain elevators at the foot of Cassiar Street.
The North Burnaby Public Library opened with 125
The family firm of H.Y. Louie Co. was incorporated
with five employees. It has since become an important drugstore
and wholesale grocery business, employing 2,000 people by 1986.
Burnaby's volunteer firemen were paid $3 per man
for each fire attended and for time spent manning the firehall in
12-hour shifts. Their first fire truck was a converted 1927 Packard
The Richmond Athletic Club was formed by Pete Rolston
(not the well-known TV personality!) The club included football,
tennis, badminton and softball teams.
Phil Jackman, the last surviving member of the Royal
Engineers who opted to stay behind, rather than return to England,
died, aged 92. He was born in 1835 in Devon, and came to B.C. as
one of the Royal Engineers in 1859, staying on in New Westminster
after the corps was disbanded in 1863. Jackman built the road to
False Creek on a private contract. For nine years he was New Westminster's
one-man police force, toting drunken miscreants to jail in a wheelbarrow.
With his wife Sara Ann Lovegrove, says researcher Ian
Chunn, he homesteaded on 160 acres in Langley, ran a store,
surveyed for the railway, and was reeve from 1895-97. It was he
who gave the name Aldergrove to the locale, perhaps
inspired by his wife's maiden name. And, says the interesting
Fort Langley Web site, because of all the alder trees.
No. 13 and No. 15 Firehalls in Vancouver, both closed
in 1917, were reopened.
Winnipeg-born (1920) jazz columnist and broadcaster
Bob Smith came to Vancouver.
The Sisters of Charity of Halifax, a Catholic order,
moved to Vancouver Heights to operate a school.
George Frederick Curtis, who will become the first
Dean of the Law Faculty at UBC in 1945, graduated from the University
of Saskatchewan, and was named a Rhodes Scholar.
The B.C. government introduced laws regulating the
marketing of tree fruits and vegetables.
Walter H. Gage, 22, a future president of UBC, began
teaching mathematics at Victoria College, a UBC affiliate.
Dal (Albert Edward) Grauer, 21, a future president
of the B.C. Electric Railway, was named a Rhodes Scholar.
Greeks in Vancouver (there were about 2,000 at the
time) joined to found the St. George Orthodox Hellenic Community.
See the Hellenes
of BC website.
BNai Brith Women was founded.
The Council of Jewish Women free Well Baby Clinic
Printer Gustav Roedde sold his house in the West
End to H.W. Jeffreys. It later became a boarding house, the Oehlerking
Rooms. The City of Vancouver would buy the building in 1966.
Beautifully restored and called Roedde House, it is now used for
St. Francis-in-the-Wood Anglican Church was built
at 4797 South Piccadilly in West Vancouver. The architect was Harry
A. Stone. This charming building, writes architectural
historian Harold Kalman, designed to look like an English
village church, remains a popular spot for weddings as well as being
a place of worship for its suburban parish.
C.B.K. (Charles Burwell Kerrins) Van Norman, architect
(born March 20, 1907 in Meaford, Ont.), graduated in architecture
from the University of Manitoba. He will come to Vancouver in 1928.
Kosaburo Shimizu, United Church minister, who was
born September 13, 1893 in Tsuchida, Japan, and came to BC about
1906, was ordained by the United Church.
Robert McKee was chair of the Vancouver Board of
G.H. Dorrell was president this year of the Vancouver
Real Estate Board. He would repeat in 1938.
Pacific Salvage Company and North Vancouver Ship
Repairs was built into a successful business by the Burdick brothers.
Major J.S. Matthews, soon to become the citys
archivist, ran unsuccessfully for the Vancouver Park Board (and,
again unsuccessfully, in 1928). He was, at the time, director of
the Arts, Historical, and Scientific Society (predecessor to the
Furnished apartments at Burrard and Thurlow were
rented for $45 to 80 per week.
Sculptor Jack Harman was born in Vancouver.
Pacific Affairs: an International Review of Asia
and the Pacific, a scholarly journal dealing with Asia and the
Pacific, and published quarterly, first appeared. Publisher is Pacific
Southland, the U.S.-company that operates 7-Eleven
Stores, began this year. Of the companys 15,000+ stores world-wide,
Metropolitan Vancouver has more than 70. Southland is the largest
operator, franchiser and licensor of convenience stores in the world.
It adopted the name 7-Eleven in 1946 to reflect the fact the stores
were open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Today, virtually all 7-Elevens
are open 24 hours a day.
A fire at Athletic Park, the baseball field, made
extensive repairs necessary.
UBC began collecting ethnographic material. Much
of it is preserved today at the Museum of Anthropology on the UBC
A young Grouse summer employee, seventeen-year-old
Lindsay Loutit, formed the Grouse Mountain Ski Club to provide new
skiers with lessons and equipment rentals.
Local movie historian Michael Walsh says Policing
The Plains, made this year by A.D. Cowboy Kean, was
the first Canadian-made feature film shot locally. His description:
A frontier romance made to honor the men and traditions of
the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, director Kean's feature was a
passionate attempt to found a domestic film industry.
Radio was still in its infancy. Here are the stations
listed in the city directory in 1927 in Metropolitan Vancouver:
CFCQ Sprott Shaw Radio Co., 336 West Hastings
CFDC Sparks Co., 1220 Seymour
CFYC Commercial Radio Ltd., 718 Granville Street
CJOR Commercial Broadcasting Service, 607-850 West
CKCD Vancouver Daily Province, 198 West Hastings
CNRV Canadian National Railways, 1150 Main Street
1927 Ford Model T
- 1884] [1885 - 1891] [1892
[1900 - 1905] [1906
- 1908]